Month: January 2019

40+ Best-Selling Amazon Products of 2019 [The Ultimate Gift Guide]

Looking for the hands down best Amazon products of 2019? Of course you are, why else would you click on this dang article?! Well you’re in good hands, friends. Below is our full round up of 2019’s best Amazon products. Conveniently split into 4 trending categories: 1. Outdoor Gear 2. Electronics & Tech 3. Board Games 4. Tools & Home Decor   Outdoor Gear     1. YETI Rambler Stainless Steel Mug   “YETI’s are so expensive!!!” Yeah, yeah, cry me a river. They’re expensive because they work, people!       2. Balega No-Show Running Socks I remember my...

Read More

The 11 Absolute Best Products From Shark Tank Season 10 (2019)

Shark Tank Season 10 products are some of the best in the history of the show. So how many of these products did Mr. Wonderful want to take behind the barn and shoot? You’re about to find out!   Shark Tank Season 10’s Best New Products 1. FinalStraw – Eco-Friendly Reusable Straw (Asked for $625,000 for 5% Equity)     Sorry sea turtles. Mr. Wonderful couldn’t stomach a $12.5 million valuation for this environmentally friendly reusable straw. Despite an offer of $625,000 for 10% equity, FinalStraw left The Tank without a deal. This comes after FinalStraw raised $1.9 million on...

Read More

SolarCru – Fully-Rollable & Powerful Solar Panel Charger [Review]

Quick, name 3 things you know about solar panels: Expensive. Bulky. Weak. WRONG! SolarCru is a revolutionary, fully-foldable solar panel charger that will make you rethink everything you know about solar panels.   Solar Tech Has Come A Long Way     Solar technology was first discovered way back in 1839. Which was actually before the typewriter, telephone, and the all-mighty stapler. Which leads me to one question… What the heck have people been doing over the last 180 years?! Why isn’t solar technology absolutely everywhere by now? Well it turns out that it took inventors a LONG time to figure...

Read More

Hexbot – Is This All-in-1 Robotic Arm Worth The Money? [Review]

My arm is good at picking up beer cans on Friday nights. (And the occasional Tuesday afternoon.) This arm is good at literally everything else. Hexbot is a completely revolutionary robotic arm that will change absolutely everything for artists, creators, and even the Average Joe. Here’s how.     Hexbot Is A 7-in-1 Technological Masterpiece   Hexbot is the first monster Kickstarter tech project of 2019. It features out-of-this-world technology that 2018 simply couldn’t handle. Its incredibly precise robotic arm puts pixels onto paper. Turning digital ideas into physical realities. Hexbot expertly draws, engraves, or 3D prints any digital design in...

Read More

[Review] Plexus Wheel+ | Can these 3 fitness wheels help your back pain?

Can Chirp’s new fitness roller, the Plexus Wheel+, really help with back pain? I sure as heck hope so.   Our Plexus Wheel+ Review Chrip’s Been Around The Block   Over 100,000 people bought the original Plexus Wheel. With 91% of users giving it a 4 or 5 star rating on Amazon. The other 9%? Well I guess their backs still hurt worse than a teenaged heartbreak. There’s no doubt about it, this company’s legit. But what makes the Plexus Wheel+ different than the original? It’s True What They Say, Size Matters   When it comes to fitness rollers,...

Read More